My Sonny Boy
Well I had to post this pic of Owen to my blog. Partly because it's been seldom to get such a good shot. Part to due to camera speed lagtime, the perpetual mess around the house and on the children's faces, and him being in the photoegenic "mood".
He's being doing pretty good today and he's been doing welll with at least referencing me; I'm uncertain if it's because of my goodlooks, charming personality, or he's hoping to hit me up for a premature cookie loan. Anyhow he's been trying to make some sounds like "t..t..t" for tickle, "rah" for ROOOARR! and "dah" for boo.
Anyhow, Owen will be 2 next month and my oldest ds, Lewis, will 18 yo... 11 days after. My other ds, Henry, will be 15 yo this year, which really isn't significant but I should include him to give a full idea of the family picture. Three boys and three girls. I hold at least some hope for myself that "I won't make the same mistakes in the next 16".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home