Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'll be bloggin' man





WOW! I'm a blogger.
I'll be bloggin' man heh!
I know it's cheezy.
I'll blame it on my ADD.
I made it to the top
and the lurkers eyes will pop!
Oh yeah it'll be so groovy
No as much as Shaggy and Scooby
I haven't got a clue what I want to say
It isn't different from any other day
I'll be a super blogger and gobble up the ground
I can talk forever and never make a sound
All the stupid things I think
I can say them here
Maybe someone will think it's amazing
Or just really queer.
Oh yeah I'll be bloggin' man
Saying all the stuff I can.
I'll never notice if anyone gets bored
What's that about a pen and sword?
I think I'm finally getting the knack
only problem is I keep coming back
I need to end this post with a hidee ho hello
and go make the kids some lemon lime jello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home